- Kronborg Castle‘Hamlet’s Castle’ in Elsinore
- HamletVisit Kronborg - Hamlet's Castle
- The CasematesWhere the soldiers lived
- The Royal ApartmentsHome of the renaissance kings
- Holger the DaneA national symbol for the Danish people
Kronborg Castle in Elsinore, at the Sound of Øresund, is one of northern Europe's most important Renaissance castles. Known all over the world from Shakespeare's Hamlet, it is also the most famous castle in Denmark with about 200,000 visitors each year.
See where the danish renaissance kings and queens lived whenever they were in residence at Kronborg Castle and take af walk through the Casemates - the damp, low areas, where soldiers would stay for longer periods during sieges and bombardments. Guided tours in English for individual guests are free with a valid ticket.