- Kronborg Castle‘Hamlet’s Castle’ in Elsinore
- HamletVisit Kronborg - Hamlet's Castle
- The CasematesWhere the soldiers lived
- The Royal ApartmentsHome of the renaissance kings
- Holger the DaneA national symbol for the Danish people
Every day in June, July and August you can join the guided tour ‘In Hamlet’s Footsteps’ at Kronborg Castle. Take a tour of the castle in the company of Hamlet’s friend Horatio, and hear the drama of Hamlet as it could have played out in the famous Renaissance castle’s halls and corridors.
There are no guided tours in English during the Danish autumn holiday 11 - 19 October 2014.