- Kronborg Castle‘Hamlet’s Castle’ in Elsinore
- HamletVisit Kronborg - Hamlet's Castle
- The CasematesWhere the soldiers lived
- The Royal ApartmentsHome of the renaissance kings
- Holger the DaneA national symbol for the Danish people
You can join the guided tour ‘In Hamlet’s Footsteps’ at Kronborg Castle. Take a tour of the castle in the company of Hamlet’s friend Horatio, and hear the drama of Hamlet as it could have played out in the famous Renaissance castle’s halls and corridors. Tuesday to sunday at 12.30.
Enjoy enchanting summer evenings and an international ambience in the castle courtyard, when world-class theatre, film, dance and music join forces in August. Prepare for intrigue, madness, power, humour, hatred and revenge in the open air and the historic setting of Kronborg Castle.